Friday, February 23, 2007

The Week That Was

SXSW is getting close so there are lots of deals to close and announce before everything kicks off.

Everyone loves to wait until the last possible moment. I had someone in film call me at 4:15 this (Friday) afternoon to tell me he needed a contract by Monday. Bwahahahahaha. (Actually, the joke is on me, since I am working all weekend on other deals, which have to be closed in the next two weeks.)

I had to book and then cancel a show today (which breaks my hard, AL, more than you know).

I have been listening to more hip hop this week, mostly independent hip hop.

My songs of the week are:

Of Montreal, Heimdalsgate Like a Promethean Curse, which I originally heard on Music for Kids Who Can't Read Good.

Annuals, Complete or Completing, which I originally heard on I Guess I'm Floating, and about which I have written here before.

No comments: