Friday, February 23, 2007

Bandwagon - Firmly On It

Bandwagon was released today, and so far, it's living up to my expectations.

The program runs in the background, slowly backing up all of my iTunes. That's almost 30 gb of music, tv shows, podcasts, and audiobooks.

I have it set to flash an alert for each song it backs up, so I can see the progress.

The idea is that you do a full back up once (unlimited space is available) and then any additions or changes are backed up in the background as soon as you make the change in iTunes.

Simple.

But here's the best part:

Their tech support/customer service is phenomenal.

This morning, I did something wrong and then compounded my error. (Shocking, I know.) I posted on the google group they set up for tech support and the company co-founder got in touch with me asap.

I am impressed with the service itself, and even more impressed with the support.

I will keep posting on the program as I use it to let you know if I finally found the solution to my hard drive problems.

No comments: