Thursday, February 22, 2007

Bandwagon - New iTunes Backup



I have been looking for a great online backup for my iTunes for a long time.

With my last macbook pro, I lost my collection and rebuilt the newer parts of my collection several times from October to now. Though I have external backups, I add so much new music and I travel without my external backups, so it's hard to keep everything backed up (now that I have exceeded my 30gb iPod).

I just read on podblog about Bandwagon, a new service I am excited to try. It's built on Amazon's S3, which I have been wanting to try for a long time.

The introductory price is $69/year, and the renewal price is $99/year. Given all of the aggravation, I can attest that a great backup solution is well worth the price. It's not a price I will be paying this year, though, because they decided to comp music bloggers to check it out.

Visit Bandwagon for more information.

No comments: