Saturday, March 31, 2007

The Week That Was - Hopes Dashed and Renewed ad infinitum

I am juggling a lot of different things and writing here helps me keep a handle on what's working and what isn't. I have always written, usually in sketchbooks or moleskines. For me, it's the best way to keep perspective as things get really out of control and to figure out when to create distance, or pull the plug, or recommit.

The past two weeks have had extreme emotional swings, day by day, and hour by hour. I am at a project stage when everything is ready and everything is in flux. It sounds impossible, but it's my reality. We put everything together and now it's all floating in orbit, perfectly staged.

I hope.

At the end of last week, I was convinced we'd have complete clarity by the end of this one. Yeah, not so much. We are moving ahead with everything as I am pulling together all the minor details.

Again, I have had another week filled with talking about music, rather than listening to music.

No comments: