Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The Rollercoaster

I have been on a rollercoaster for what feels like an eternity. According to my calendar, it's been like 10 days.

Now, it looks as though we might be back on, a day after I had made peace with letting it go and moving on.

I have a bit of soul-searching to do before I fully recommit. I love the project, I love my team, I hate the external garbage. To a certain extent, we're all still doing the dance of "yeah, I guess" and "if it could happen, it would be great." All the while, we know we are in it.

The industry is changing so rapidly that plans from 12 months ago are no longer relevant. Everyone is trying to figure out the next move. We think we have a great plan and we're refining it all the time. Still, there are no guarantees.

Listen:
Ohio Players, Love Rollercoaster.

Buy:
Ohio Players, 20th Century Masters - The Millenium Collection: The Best of the Ohio Players.

No comments: