Monday, March 5, 2007

New Releases to Buy - RJD2, Arcade Fire, Antibalas

Of all of the new releases this week, there are three in which I am particularly interested:


RJD2, The Third Hand.

I am definitely buying The Third Hand this week. The album is a bit of a departure. Two of my top 50 songs are RJD2, so I am willing to take the journey with him.


The Arcade Fire, Neon Bible.

I have heard much of this album bouncing around the web. It's good, and it's been getting mostly rave reviews. Still, the selling point for me is Montreal. Heck, I may wait to buy it until I am next there. (Hopefully in a couple of months, since it's still freezing there.)

Antibalas, Security.

I saw them at ACL Fest a few years ago, and we have a couple of their albums. I will definitely be picking it up.

No comments: