Saturday, January 13, 2007

The Start to an Interesting Day - Flood, with Ice to Come

We've gotten inches and inches of rain this morning and we're flooded in. The main intersection for our neighborhood is underwater.

I thought the storm was going to hit this afternoon, so I spent time with M yesterday evening listening to his tale of woe instead of at the grocery store.

Now, we have a relatively empty larder and an ice storm is on the way.

We live in the Hills, so I am not concerned about actual flooding but we have to cross Town Lake to get into town and we have to cross Zilker Park and the Barton Springs to get to the store where our allergy medicine is. Awesome.

I am supposed to be on a conference call about our new project, but I am much more concerned with spending tomorrow sans Allegra.

No comments: