Saturday, January 6, 2007

A Dream of "You Will. You? Will. You? Will. You? Will."

I am not the world's best sleeper (unlike my two bed-mates). From time to time, I sleep with my ipod on. Thanks to the human bed-mate, I read a sleep article that advised training yourself to sleep with audiobooks. Riiight.

At night, if I am really having trouble, I plug the Sennheiser ginormous phones into the ipod and I am usually asleep in about a song and a half.

This morning, I had an extremely vivid dream about a trip to Paris on a train on like a school trip, but I was grown, I think, because I was looking forward to having A join me. Lots of oddness, and at one point, everyone on the train started singing "You Will. You? Will. You? Will. You? Will." The live Snow Patrol cover, not the original Bright Eyes. So, that's weird, When I awoke, I checked the playlist to which I had fallen asleep and no Snow Patrol.

That absence struck me far more than the dream scenes of the collapse of a china display in a museum or chasing lost toddlers through the Grand Trianon.

LIke I said, vivid.

No comments: