Sunday, December 9, 2007

Hit the Restart Button

It's been a long time since I've posted here.

In August, my world was rocked when my A ended our relationship after many, many years together. We had valid reasons to split, but it still devastated me (and him for that matter). Sometimes, true love and great friendship is still not enough.

From a music perspective, the break-up meant I could not listen to music for months. I just needed to get through each day by working and NOT allowing my mind to wander, while I tried to figure out how to date again. (Date???? Me???? A and I met the old-fashioned way: at a bar.)

Things are definitely better since the break-up. A and I are still close friends and we see each other frequently. I am feeling happier and more confident and I can finally listen to music again.

No comments: