Friday, January 26, 2007

The Week That Was

I have had better weeks.

My stress level is reaching new, unimagined highs. F is ill, and it's negatively affecting pretty much everything on my schedule now and for next couple of weeks. Add in A's extremely stressful week and we're enjoying spending the last couple of hours apart. (He's killing werewolves or something with the help of the furball in the other room.)

Onto the music . . .

These are a few of my favorite new songs of the week:

  1. Heretics, Andrew Bird. This is a surprisingly peppy and upbeat track for the torture references. "Thank God, it's fatal!" It's already tagged as a favorite. (Originally from gorilla vs bear.)
  2. You! Me! Dancing!, Los Campesinos!. This song reminds me a bit of Driver F. (From Pitchfork.)
  3. P√Ęte Filo, Malajube. I am really loving the Trompe L'oeil album. (Originally from I am fuel, you are friends.)

No comments: